Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term rental ideas?

Options
  • 24-04-2015 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I am currently renting a place by myself in Dublin and I am moving out in a months time to save money. I am planning to relocate back home as soon as I get work there however I need some short-term accommodation to tie me over, a few weeks to possibly a few months.

I am not looking for a place to myself, but some sort of house share or room rental short-term but something I can extend as and if needed. Ideally I don't want to go over €800 a month and I don't want to sign a lease.

I was considering a B&B but there aren't too many out there it seems that will let you stay more than the usual few nights etc.

I'm not really sure what my options are. My friends places are all full up.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Have you tried airbnb.com. There could be some options there.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 what the heck

Have you tried looking on daft.ie? There is a sharing section on it.

Advertisement