Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography model answers for these questions please?

• 24-04-2015 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

My teacher gave us these questions but didnt tell us how to answer them -__-

Examine two ways in which the natural landscapes of ireland is being changed by human activities (2008)

Cities are places of opportunity but also have problems. Examine the above statement with reference to cities you have studied (2007)

Examine the effectiveness of urban planning strategies to deal with urban problems (2009)

Would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

Hey Aideen98,

Sorry for this late reply, but ive only seen your question now. In relation to the question "Examine two ways in which the natural landscapes of ireland is being changed by human activities (2008)" basically you're asked to explain two way in which we change our landscape from how it was.

So for this question, i feel the easiest area to focus on would be in relation to rivers and how they have been altered.

So there are many ways they have been altered; such as building a dam, shortening the course of a river and the building of artificial levees, which actually raise the level of the river.

Now after a quick google search, i found a really good website. So if you type in "Geography lucan cc human interaction with Rivers LC" this should aid you.

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aideen98

Thanks a million! Really helpful

Advertisement