Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 17 Results

• 24-04-2015 8:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Browns 45 Bengals 38
    Had a bit of a nightmare of a game,give up a 82 yard pass to Green,98 yard run to Bernard,94 yard pick 6 to Hall and a 75 yard pass to Jones.
    Still there were some plus's,Tate went over a 100 yards and had 4 TD's and Josh Gordon made some monster catchs including two 50 yard TDs.
    TD1:
    Gordon_1.png
    TD2:
    Gordon_2.png

And AJ Green on the Hail Mary
    Green_1.png

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Proper Ohio football weather!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

put it on pause to answer the door came back and ea dropped it I was wining 10-13

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

beat the jags 28-10

bortles was hard to stop

highlights from panthers and jags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles rob the Seahawks in the snow this morning to win with a last minute FG, rested all my starters in case of injury and lost QB Pryor for the playoffs, everybody else ok.

Managed to keep Lynch to under 100 yards but Miller was hard to stop, best for the Eagles was Foles, Sproles and Hartline who hauled in a 43 yard pass to set up the FG.

Unlucky Gav, didnt deserve to win but thats madden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Panthers beat buccs 21-14 could of easily been 35-14 but I got sloppy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement