Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancying an equine splurge might want to visit the new Irish Hermes website

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

After reading your post, I was like ' great, time for shopping, get the credit card!'.

Nearly fell off the chair laughing at the prices! I like my horses but not that much😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Impetus

marizpan wrote: »
    After reading your post, I was like ' great, time for shopping, get the credit card!'.

Nearly fell off the chair laughing at the prices! I like my horses but not that much😉

While I would tend to agree.... value is remembered long after price is forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

marizpan wrote: »

Wow... I agree. Over 700 for a fleece rug that I know my rug ripper will have destroyed in no time... No thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I felt sick when my horse ripped a €50 Horseware fleece the first time I put it on her. No way am I spending €700 on one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

dear sweet baby jesus. €230 for stirrups that literally look identical to normal stainless steel stirrups and white rubbers. They might go nicely with my €430 normal cotton looking saddle pad though?

Do people actually buy this stuff?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Here's an interesting read about the quality of their saddles.

http://www.impulsionunlimited.com/Blog/2010/05/18/hermes-dressage-saddle-review/

Advertisement