Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questionnaire on the English in Ireland

Options
  • 24-04-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all!
    I am not quite sure if this is the right place to post this and ask that question, but I didn't find a more appropriate place...
    I am a student from a German university. I've been living in Ireland for the past 7 months and now, as I am back at my university in Germany, I am currently trying to collect some data for a term paper I want to write on the English used in Ireland. For that, I need some Irish people, willing to fill in that questionnaire. Do you have any idea where I could get some people willing to help me? I already have got some from the people in Ireland I got to know, but that's not enough yet...
    Thanks a million, your help is much appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement