Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Gift

Options
  • 25-04-2015 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello! I'm traveling to Ireland in a month or so with my parents. They've been so supportive of me recently as I went through a very difficult time in my life. I would love to do something really special for them while I am in Ireland to say thank you and show my appreciation for their love and support. Does anyone have any ideas that I could do for them while I'm in Ireland? We'll be traveling all around so anywhere in Ireland would work! The only ideas I have so far are a fancy dinner or spa day which isn't terribly special since they can do both of those here at home.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

Hello! I'm traveling to Ireland in a month or so with my parents. They've been so supportive of me recently as I went through a very difficult time in my life. I would love to do something really special for them while I am in Ireland to say thank you and show my appreciation for their love and support. Does anyone have any ideas that I could do for them while I'm in Ireland? We'll be traveling all around so anywhere in Ireland would work! The only ideas I have so far are a fancy dinner or spa day which isn't terribly special since they can do both of those here at home.

Thanks!

What a great question...

What do your parents like to do? As if for example they like art you could go to meet an artist and get a painting of you all done or in some way do the art yourselves...

Something you will have for life. Beats a meal or spa treatment. another idea is to find a small local jewellery maker and get something made that comes in 3 pieces they each of you could have a piece of.

Best of luck with whatever you do, it is very nice to see someone make such an effort and have a great trip

Advertisement