Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 34 Match day Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

jimmii wrote: »
    Think that's pretty decent in fairness. Should be troubling a green.

Top 10k average is only 29.4(-3.1) so looks like it will :). Really unlucky for Moreno and Schlupp owners compared to Schemichel and Skrtel owners like me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Lads, I'm too lazy to scroll back. What happened to Schlupp? Any chance of an injury? I have Wasilewski as first sub so that'd be handy like, cos I can't see Schlupp doing much against Chelsea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Pretty dismal 21 (-4) from 6. Dawson to transfer in for schlupp with 5 if he's not back for the chelsea game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I hate him. Most I've got in 4 GWs owning him is 4 points; he's a fuppin yellow card magnet too now

That's 7 he has now. Think I will get rid next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

40(-12) in FPL. 54(-50) in ufpl

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

40 (-8) with 10 to go... not too bad, any idea what average will be tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Top 10k average is only 29.4(-3.1) so looks like it will :). Really unlucky for Moreno and Schlupp owners compared to Schemichel and Skrtel owners like me

Comfortable green so! Surprised its that low someone posted that 18% played their WC for this week that seems mad! Was expecting the average hit to be higher but guess that ties in with the 18% figure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

28 (-12) ..... Really poor but hey see how the rest pans out

irishfeen wrote: »
    40 (-8) with 10 to go... not too bad, any idea what average will be tonight?

10k already posted as 29.4
    Overall 21.4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Terrible GW btw. Rival (who quit and then unquit) is now only 15 points behind me, having been 50+ behind a few weeks ago. Squeaky bum time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

jimmii wrote: »
    10k already posted as 29.4
    Overall 21.4
    Thanks jimmii where did you get that info?

Wow, takes some big balls to captain N'Doye in the top 500: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/222231/event-history/34/

Saving the rest of his team

Ouchies: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/1045974/event-history/34/

irishfeen wrote: »
    Thanks jimmii where did you get that info?

FPL discovery site

Wow, takes some big balls to captain N'Doye in the top 500: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/222231/event-history/34/

Wow fair play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Well i have moved up to 12 with 9 to play.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Think I would of played Siggy ahead of Murray myself. Newcastle are hopeless! (Positive for all Leicester holders next week)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Bruce and Schlupp being the hard ones to bear. Was really close to getting in McShane and Morgan instead, serious kick in the teeth. Thankfully my rivals didn't exactly have great days either so it could have been worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Fair play to those who brought in N'doye, didn't see that coming.

Its been quiet so far which is good, my main rival used his WC and brought in loads of DGW'ers, really threw all his eggs in one basket. He'll have to take a few hits the next few game weeks to balance it out so hopefully it continues to be a dud DGW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Just realised Chester only got 6 minutes. Hull finally get a clean sheet and he only gets a miserable point. Nearly feel worse about this than Schlupp since I have Kane coming in should Schlupp not play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Did anyone have Bruce, Schlupp and Moreno? :pac:

22(-8) with 7 left myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Just realised Chester only got 6 minutes. Hull finally get a clean sheet and he only gets a miserable point. Nearly feel worse about this than Schlupp since I have Kane coming in should Schlupp not play.

chester played the full 90

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

He got 6 points not 6 minutes AND probably 1 bonus point which may be what you are looking at
    So prob 7 points total

Cork's 9 points on my bench annoy me more than they should since I was never playing him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

33 points not hits, happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

41(-4) with 10 left, very happy so far. Blips are Silva and Bruce hope he starts against pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I've become a bit of a mini Leicester fan after getting 23 points from Vardy, Huth and Morgan. :pac:
    Hope they stay up now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

34 (-8) probably not too bad, but the lack of a big showing from some of my differentials and the fact that Busts and and the guy leading the other league I had a shot is both went for N'Doye pretty well end my interest in those leagues, and I'm probably looking at playing out the season for the best possible OR, and not much other excitement.

Taking the second -4 for Huth and benching Bertie has paid for itself already so happy with that, but oh man did an Albrighton assist (which had me jumpin round the kitchen) turning into a Vardy unassisted goal really really knock the stuffing out.

N'Doye was a great great spot, well done to those who went for him. I was never gonna do a cheap DGW striker as I wanted bigger decent hitters for the run in, perhaps my mistrust of cheap strikers is something I need to address in my game.

Busts a pretty perfect day for you my friend! I just seen that Edgbaston wildcarded and got Schlupp and Moreno and had to laugh. Youve a great shout there in that league now, good luck. We did nail down that 20% finders fee didn't we!?!

For some reason, I care little about the fizzling out of my FPL season. My updated signature tells the tale! :D

spock. wrote: »
    I've become a bit of a mini Leicester fan after getting 23 points from Vardy, Huth and Morgan. :pac:
    Hope they stay up now.

I ♥ Kasper Schmeichel, 18 points (and counting) in two GWs for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

This heart is a new low.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

29 (-8). 10 (maybe 11?) DGWers left but ... Schlupp :mad: :o :rolleyes: :(...

Tomorrow I'm sure I'll see some positives out of my GW but right now it's "pissness" and disillusion. Good night lads :cool:.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    34 (-8) probably not too bad, but the lack of a big showing from some of my differentials and the fact that Busts and and the guy leading the other league I had a shot is both went for N'Doye pretty well end my interest in those leagues, and I'm probably looking at playing out the season for the best possible OR, and not much other excitement.

Only Chesty has N'Doye in the top 15 of the Boards Pay League thankfully. My H2H opponent Trimm Trabbs got a nice -1 from Austin as one of our three differentials. My highlight so far is a different ML where my "rival" who hadn't made a transfer since GW 28 did Pelle and N'Doye out for Vardy and Diouf.
    "Double gameweeks were needed"
    Me: "Hull have a DGW"
    "Yeah, but Hull are so shit

My 90 point lead should be unassailable now.

Taking the second -4 for Huth and benching Bertie has paid for itself already so happy with that, but oh man did an Albrighton assist (which had me jumpin round the kitchen) turning into a Vardy unassisted goal really really knock the stuffing out.

N'Doye was a great great spot, well done to those who went for him. I was never gonna do a cheap DGW striker as I wanted bigger decent hitters for the run in, perhaps my mistrust of cheap strikers is something I need to address in my game.

Busts a pretty perfect day for you my friend! I just seen that Edgbaston wildcarded and got Schlupp and Moreno and had to laugh. Youve a great shout there in that league now, good luck. We did nail down that 20% finders fee didn't we!?!

For some reason, I care little about the fizzling out of my FPL season. My updated signature tells the tale! :D
    I talked myself out of a further -4 for Bertie to Skertl too as I had Mignolet despite me predicting on here pool defenders would outscore their midfielders . It's niggling away at me now and if Skertl was to score the next night I'd be depressed !
    It was past time anyway to dump one of my 2 saints defenders so I shud have taken the chance

Only Chesty has N'Doye in the top 15 of the Boards Pay League thankfully. My H2H opponent Trimm Trabbs got a nice -1 from Austin as one of our three differentials. My highlight so far is a different ML where my "rival" who hadn't made a transfer since GW 28 did Pelle and N'Doye out for Vardy and Diouf.
    "Double gameweeks were needed"
    Me: "Hull have a DGW"
    "Yeah, but Hull are so shit

My 90 point lead should be unassailable now.

Fella who passed me a while back in a league I lead for ages wildcarded and went for Schmeichel, Skrtel and N'Doye, benching Kane. I give up.

iroced wrote: »
    29 (-8). 10 (maybe 11?) DGWers left but ... Schlupp :mad: :o :rolleyes: :(...

Tomorrow I'm sure I'll see some positives out of my GW but right now it's "pissness" and disillusion. Good night lads :cool:.
    23(-4) and I feel your pain
    Ivan haz and fab in the Chelsea game along with my great white hope Mata !
    Things could change tomorrow.
    I am just now aware for some reason of the fact I have no arsenal player in the game vs Chelsea :ad

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

A perfect day would've been burnley scoring that peno but ye I'm delighted with today. Could do with sanchez scoring tomorrow as he is a bit of a differential.
    If I end up winning the Harps league I will defintely be leaving 50 with the organiser for you to buy a round of drinks for yourself and 10 Harps fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

This makes me sad! It is one of a few differentials between our teams in recent weeks. Saying that we are still neck & neck :)

OR updated. I'm up 500 places to 3.4k despite the 12 point hit. Going to be an interesting match tomorrow as an Arsenal supporter with double Chelsea defence and Hazard(c) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭basillarkin

OR updated. I'm up 500 places to 3.4k despite the 12 point hit. Going to be an interesting match tomorrow as an Arsenal supporter with double Chelsea defence and Hazard(c) :pac:

Ya rose myself to 1609 OR have 34(-4) so far in this game week. Already pulled an extra 17 points ahead of my closet rival in main money league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I made it to now without any scores, motd in a couple of minutes, hasn't really been worth it, all I know is that nugent or Schlupp haven't played, I have nugent. I had to know so I read the team lineups for that game on the fffix email.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

53 gets me from 18k to 9k. Needed that gameweek so badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

40 with a -4 has me up to 1161. I'm on 1999 pts if only wolly hadn't been booked.

I made it to now without any scores, motd in a couple of minutes, hasn't really been worth it, all I know is that nugent or Schlupp haven't played, I have nugent. I had to know so I read the team lineups for that game on the fffix email.

You won't be happy when you see the Swansea highlights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

33 (-8) and I'm only down 80 places with 10 to play and captain Haz twice. Game on!

FutureGuy wrote: »
    53 gets me from 18k to 9k. Needed that gameweek so badly.

Super score. Same points as me now.

Happy enough with a rise to 9,300 or so with 34 minus 8.

Staying in the top 10k and staying up in the FSA Premier are the goals remaining.

Beating my debut season rank of 8k would be nice.

Losing that Albrighton assist still smarts though. :(

Right now we're both ranked 3439! Doesn't get much closer than that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

6820 a new high getting nose bleeds now. Hate Chelsea and like Arsenal but with 3 DGWS Chelsea c'mon you blues ish well maybe ok yes c'mon meh ok.

Good to see so many good ranks being posted shows how strong the forum is.

I knew that was a bad idea, all I'm short is fabregas to score a hat trick tomorrow

Just noticed I've gone over 2000 points for the year though, could do with a Chelsea double clean sheet now and it wouldn't be so bad that I thought Liverpool, Leicester and hull wouldn't have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

45 (-16) brings me up 4k to 36k.

Not captaining Hazard now looks terrible though. If only I somehow had the foresight to not sell Pelle and only sell Kane for N'Doye whilst forgetting about Kramaric then I'd be in a fantastic position for the week :P

However I've been getting little things right in recent weeks, which s encouraging. Like having Pelle in the first place to be able to bemoan selling him for a DGW. Spotting N'Doye as the number 1 forward option for the week also before I pushed my luck.

It's just that other little voice that makes me go too far that needs to be quashed. I knew captaining Henderbus was likely idiotic as was bringing in Kram for that extra foolish -4.

One year I'll tweak my madness into a perfect season, it just may be a few more years :pac: I think I'd like one fantastic season where you get most of those decisions right over a consistently ticking over in the top 15kish. I had a lot more fun today and this week than I have done nearly all season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement