Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 34 Match day Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

this week has been as boring as feared! double Chelsea or pool defence may be key!
    schlupp not playing and now 2 of my 3 Chelsea lads booked is annoying
    bellerin on 3 bp too at the minute :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

coquelin off welbeck on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

spock. wrote: »
    Ivanovic booked :mad:

he's lucky it's not more, should have been booked in first half.

walcott on giroud off

ramsey booked

zouma on fabregas off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Doubled up on Chelsea defence last week. Didn't go with Azpil (who I usually go with as he is the cheapest).

He spawned 2 bps last week and looks like 3 this match while my two get none! Kick in the teeth

cazorla booked

cuadrado on willian off

• Advertisement

monreal booked

FT Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea

52 (-4) with 6 to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

That was pretty boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Azpi, koscielny, and mertesacker all tied for 3 bonus points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

4/4 clean sheets and I'm still not happy. Well done to anyone.who played 4 or 5 at the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Azpi, koscielny, and mertesacker all tied for 3 bonus points.

Could do with Azpi losing them or not getting the 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

51(-4) with 6 left. Bellerin on the bench. Dawson on the bench.

G1032 wrote: »
    51(-4) with 6 left. Bellerin on the bench. Dawson on the bench.

Bellerin on the bench.

Moreno did not play - hoping he does not feature on Tuesday night.

Bellerin currently next in line after the 3 boys tied for 3 bps - does anyone know if anyone else will get bps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

41 with 6 to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Bellerin and Stones on the bench, probably will cost me my FSA tie :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

50(-12) with 9 to play.

38(-4)
    7 to play
    My hill Kane bellerins points to wait on bench
    Alderweireld big 1 to come in if schlupp does not play

51 (-8)

Fabianski's 1 to come in
    Bellerin's 6 to come in if Moreno doesn't play

7 others to play.

Looking forward to Tuesday - hoping Liverpool run riot, Moreno doesn't feature and Hull score (N'Doye being the main beneficiary). Fingers crossed for a 4-3 thriller

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

61(-12). Hopefully another increase in rank today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

46 (-4) here. The Chelsea double up on defence has worked out over going with Fabregas so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

51 (-12). Seems pretty poor tbh but so be it.

Choosing Fab over a Chelsea defender double up was annoying. Also have Kane and Coleman sitting on the bench unused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I only really care about seeing the line ups for the next games. If remy doesn't start then cork will come in and if Monreo doesn't come on then bellerin comes in.

Rest of my players aren't differentials so that's all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

AdMMM wrote: »
    I only really care about seeing the line ups for the next games. If remy doesn't start then cork will come in and if Monreo doesn't come on then bellerin comes in.

Rest of my players aren't differentials so that's all the same.

Mourinho just confirmed Remy "won't be available for Wednesdays game" according to Bem Dinnery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

48 (-4) with 7 to go, or 50 (-4) with 6 to go if Schlupp is out again. Not great but consolidates my lead in my ML.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So far this GW is a disaster. Out of my 8 DGWers only Vardy (and Mignolet) got something above expectations (and N'Doye makes it look poor enough :rolleyes:).

I'm not even sure I'll get a green arrow :rolleyes:... And yet another captain fail *sigh*... I can't wait for this season to end to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

iroced wrote: »
    So far this GW is a disaster. Out of my 8 DGWers only Vardy got something above expectations (and N'Doye makes it look poor enough :rolleyes:).

I'm not even sure I'll get a green arrow :rolleyes:... And yet another captain fail *sigh*... I can't wait for this season to end to be honest.

Did you expect all your DGW defenders to get a CS! None of my attacking DGW players have got anything so far so you're doing better than me and two of them didn't even play. Still plenty of time for them to redeem themselves yet.

My DGW excitement died with that Albrighton 'assist'. Have I mentioned that before....really... :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

50 (-4) with 7 to go again if moreno gets back in!? captain cock upwouldnt have been too bad if it wasnt a dgw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My big hope now is that Ulloa and Azpi are on the bench Wednesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

jimmii wrote: »
    Did you expect all your DGW defenders to get a CS! None of my attacking DGW players have got anything so far so you're doing better than me and two of them didn't even play. Still plenty of time for them to redeem themselves yet.
    Well.

Mignolet. 8 pts. Good man.
    Schlupp. ...
    Terry. Standard. No BP.
    Sterling. Nothing. The 1 pt CS bonus is a meagre consolation.
    Cambiasso. 3 pts. Matched my expectations.
    Fabregas. YC.
    Hazard (C). captain fail. Again.
    Vardy. 7 pts. Great man.

I'm on 43 (-8). I sold Sanchez for Fabregas last GW. So far it's a disaster.
    I played Silva ahead of Kane. And sold C. Dawson for Sclupp as a long-term plan. Hopefully he's not out long.

Maybe wednesday the disaster will have turned into something good but so far this GW is a terrible disappointment.

I spent most of the season watching in envy as Ivanovic marauded down the right wing and into opposition box time after time hoovering up BP
    I contented myself with Terry and his pretty standard 6 points
    After a brief period with no Chelsea defender around the time of their blank I decided to stump up ye extra cash
    He has been a disaster so far
    No goals assist or bonus
    2 clean sheets and 3 yellows I think
    Weds better his time to shine for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

53(-8) with 7 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    I spent most of the season watching in envy as Ivanovic marauded down the right wing and into opposition box time after time hoovering up BP
    I contented myself with Terry and his pretty standard 6 points
    After a brief period with no Chelsea defender around the time of their blank I decided to stump up ye extra cash
    He has been a disaster so far
    No goals assist or bonus
    2 clean sheets and 3 yellows I think
    Weds better his time to shine for me :D

The way chelsea are playing I'd prefer to have Terry over ivan now. Too late to be wasting a transfer on it.

The way chelsea are playing I'd prefer to have Terry over ivan now. Too late to be wasting a transfer on it.

I'm hoping the shackles may come off for the next 2 games !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Disaster. 26 with 5 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

59 (-8) with 6 to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

-8 to bring in Morgan, Skrtel and Azpi, seemed weird doing all defensive changes.
    All scored a symetrically perfect 9. Probably the greatest achievement of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Survived not captaining Hazard for this one. Leicester could be another story though.

Hopefully Gerrard is rested on Tuesday and Balo doesn't start so the Henderbus can grab a penalty.

56 (-16) with up to 7 more players to play. Dropped 3k again today to 39k.

61(-12). Hopefully another increase in rank today

Up 200 more places thanks to Terrivanovic. Skrtel, Hendo, Sterling, Hazard(c), Terrivanovic, Schemeichel, Vardy to play again so I'm optimistic of holding onto the greenie. A big H2H comes to down my 3 points+Vardy+Schemeichel+Hendo v Coutinho so I really need him not to go mental on Tuesday.

-8 to bring in Morgan, Skrtel and Azpi, seemed weird doing all defensive changes.
    All scored a symetrically perfect 9. Probably the greatest achievement of my life.

Fair play to people that brought in Azpi. Ivan is picking yellows almost every match now, thank fook he didn't get himself sent off

• Advertisement

Dropped a few hundred places after today but still inside top 10k which is the new target.

48(-8) with 7 to play. Albrighton cross for Huth to score against Chelsea would be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

FHFC wrote: »
    Dropped a few hundred places after today but still inside top 10k which is the new target.

48(-8) with 7 to play. Albrighton cross for Huth to score against Chelsea would be nice.

Your playing it very safe there, good team value, it wouldn't take a miracle to get into the top 5k for a top, top FPL player like yourself.:p At least you have to aim to beat last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Reading back some of this thread now, good to see the Mr P we know and love so much is back in the building, he's even back to writing the poetry, didn't think he/you was serious about Kramaric.:eek:

Low point of the week for me was Vardy's goal, no high points for my team but the Silva/Fabregas/Schlupp blanks did me no harm. I have Phillips 3 points to come in for Nugent so I'm hoping he gets the nod during the week.
    Currently 40(-4) with 3 Chelsea, 2 Liverpool mids and Nugent to go. Have dropped 220 places to 770 but was almost outside 1000 after yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

45 (-4) with Hazard(c), Fabregas, Terry, Sterling and Vardy to play. Down 150 places to 3.3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Reading back some of this thread now, good to see the Mr P we know and love so much is back in the building, he's even back to writing the poetry, didn't think he/you was serious about Kramaric.:eek:

Low point of the week for me was Vardy's goal, no high points for my team but the Silva/Fabregas/Schlupp blanks did me no harm. I have Phillips 3 points to come in for Nugent so I'm hoping he gets the nod during the week.
    Currently 40(-4) with 3 Chelsea, 2 Liverpool mids and Nugent to go. Have dropped 220 places to 770 but was almost outside 1000 after yesterday.

I think I was only serious about 15 minutes before the deadline, the seed was planted the night before and who was I to resist it :pac: I was going to go Vardy but thought that would've been too boring.

I've got nothing to lose so on the off chance everything came off I'd look like the mad genius I like to think I am. This was the first week I felt invested in the game since everything started to fall apart before Christmas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement