Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can i get more Interceptions!!!

• 25-04-2015 6:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭

Lads this is really getting to me now, played a game last night in another league, i was the giants, he was the bengals, my backs batted diwn 7 uncontested nailed on interceptions, 3 of which wouldve been pick 6's.

Iv'e boosted awareness and play rec here with the eagles and no improvement, and confidence is fairly good, so now im wondering what other attributes can i improve for them to pick them off or is it as a fella said to me a few games back, theres nothing that i can really do about it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I usually press x as ball is in the air then hold y for intercept... Or do you want your players to do it without assist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I usually press x as ball is in the air then hold y for intercept... Or do you want your players to do it without assist?

even when i switch to user the defender and press y they bat them down, but they do intercept more then, when i dont control them, not alot more though, i notice other players who user the Middle Linebacker and their CB who is cpu intercept alot more then i do.

In madden 25, i was intercepting loads, this game im finding even players like rodgers cromartie, amukamara, jimmy smith from the ravens, all rated near 90, just bat down instead of catch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Yeah funny, check your team stats for interceptions. I'm at 25 this season. I probably get 5 bat downs for every int

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I probably get 5 bat downs for every int

Could be around the same if not more, played a game thursday night and last night, 2 Interceptions in the games, had 3 bat downs, and 7 last night, 10 bat downs to 2 Interceptions, crazy stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Could be around the same if not more, played a game thursday night and last night, 2 Interceptions in the games, had 3 bat downs, and 7 last night, 10 bat downs to 2 Interceptions, crazy stuff.

Its not that crazy its to mimic real nfl stats. Cant be having 10 int games. Especially for hum vs hum games. offense is what drives sales not lockdown d. The casual gamer doesnt want to throw 10 ints a game they'll just stop playing. If you feel the int settings are broken tweak the sliders.

Remember you do play regular sliders which are set for casual gamers who dont learn a playbook inside out. Understand what coverages are. Or nderstand throwing windows.

• Advertisement

empacher wrote: »
    Its not that crazy its to mimic real nfl stats. Cant be having 10 int games. Especially for hum vs hum games. offense is what drives sales not lockdown d. The casual gamer doesnt want to throw 10 ints a game they'll just stop playing. If you feel the int settings are broken tweak the sliders.

Remember you do play regular sliders which are set for casual gamers who dont learn a playbook inside out. Understand what coverages are. Or nderstand throwing windows.

Well if its 1 on 1, of course the back will probably knock the ball down, but when there is no receiver in sight like the instances im talking about, i would expect him to catch the ball, and if its to mirror the nfl then if the player consistently batted the ball down, he wouldnt have much of a career in the game.

Advertisement