Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self storage / lockup / garage in Carlow

Options
  • 25-04-2015 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi there,

Newbie here who's hoping someone on here can help. In short we are moving to Carlow this summer and would be interested in renting a self storage unit or lockup/garage in Carlow, but haven't been able to find anything online so far.

At a minimum we'd like to store some furniture and a number of boxes for a few months. Ideally though we'd like something big enough to also store a car.

Thank you very much in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Lellostag

Just bumping this in the hope someone has some info they can share, i.e. I'm looking to rent a lockup or garage preferably in or around Carlow town, but really anywhere between Carlow and Naas would be worth considering.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

http://www.remedy.ie/naas/html/location.html

located between Naas and Newbridge. Never used them but this is what a quick google threw up. There might be other options

Thanks GavMan!

Yes, I had found them earlier as well, beginning to look like they're the only ones so far that can be found...

Hello again, it's been a while... :)

I thought I'd again check to see if anyone would have or know of a lockup of some kind for rent that would fit a car to be stored for the next few months or perhaps even longer. Ideal location in or around Carlow town although something further afield would also be considered, I'm not too picky! ;) 

Somewhere around the Wicklow town area would also be considered.

Thanks a mill in advance!

Advertisement