Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Masters of Sex, Holby City, Broadchurch

• 25-04-2015 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Two of the programmes I mentioned in the subject line are two of the best series in the last decade, in my opinion. The two being Masters of Sex and Broadchurch. I'm partial to watching a bit of David Tennant!

Holby's like a bit of a comfort blanket - it's on at the same time in the same slot it's been in for years. But I'm a bit disappointed with them bringing back old characters. I believe they're going to do it again next week. And all that stuff about 'running everything past the board' - very boring, more like.

On matters unrelated (although getting home and vegging in front of the TV helps with this) I didn't like my job, then it changed and I really liked it for a while. I've started to hate it in the last few months but it's just about the only job I've ever done, so in terms of actual job experience, I've only ever really done office work. I'm also interested in books and worked in a kind of editing many years ago. Advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

LilyRose42 wrote: »

On matters unrelated (although getting home and vegging in front of the TV helps with this) I didn't like my job, then it changed and I really liked it for a while. I've started to hate it in the last few months but it's just about the only job I've ever done, so in terms of actual job experience, I've only ever really done office work. I'm also interested in books and worked in a kind of editing many years ago. Advice welcome.

Mod Note:

Hi OP, welcome to Boards.ie. There are work/career/education forums here on Boards, you should get lots of assistance there :)

Advertisement