Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 35 Transfers.

• 25-04-2015 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭

There'll be a lot around here getting shut of Nugent, Moreno,,Krameric and Remy probably.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

Quite possibly Kane to PELLE !
    Or Bertrand to kos or to pVA to free up money for Kane to Giroud if I decide against pelle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Hoping to bank it with 3 Chelsea and 3 Pool with my two Leicester at home to Newcastle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

2fts hoping to just use one to clear Nugent out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Sturridge. Probably to Giroud. Possibly Rambo or Sanchez for Fab for-4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

After a -12 for the DWG, I'm definitely going to bank it, failing any injuries. Hopefully looking to move to the Aresnal DGW and finish up the game without taking any more hits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Broke my golden rule of buying Liverpool players that aren't Suarez
    and Moreno is to go straight back out.

And took a hit to get him, hopefully he at least plays in the second game this week.
    anyone heard if he's injured or what's the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Murray --> Benteke I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

jumped the gun and made it already

Murray and Ivan to Kos and Giroud

naughtb4 wrote: »
    jumped the gun and made it already

Murray and Ivan to Kos and Giroud

Stupid thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

dahat wrote: »
    Stupid thing to do.

Oh i know, I was more planning ahead and then just clicked confirm without thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

Stupid thing to do.

Premature confirmation :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

Remy to benteke/pelle.

Would like to get Giroud in but am 0.3m shy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Bye bye silva

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Silva to Ramsey is looking likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Silva to Ramsey is looking likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭internet_user

Eriksen out arsenal mid in not sure who, would require at least 2 transfers to make room for sanchez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭G1032

Someone out and someone in. Hell, I might go mad Ted and sell two jackasses and buy two more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Thinking of bringing in Smalling for Ivan. Utd have decent fixtures between now and end of season. Plus it allows me get Giroud in a minimum of transfers.Anyone think it could be a bad idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Antibac wrote: »
    Thinking of bringing in Smalling for Ivan. Utd have decent fixtures between now and end of season. Plus it allows me get Giroud in a minimum of transfers.Anyone think it could be a bad idea?

Wouldn't be keen on selling Ivan before Palace at home would prefer him over Smalling at home to WBA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'm not going to make a transfer unless I'm forced into it by injury. Too many hits lately, and it's fortunate that most DGW players have decent fixtures so there isn't any panic selling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Remy is going anyway. Probably cost me my chance at winning my main league. Too far back now I think. Frustrating :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

GKs: Panti, Mignolet
    DFs: Ivan, Wisdom, Terry, Clyne, Wasilewski
    MFs: Zaha, Mane, Henederson, Sancehz, Hazard
    STs: Kane, Aguero, Giroud

Thinking of dumping Mane (who dropped 0.3m last week with another dud this week he'll probably drop again) for Grealish. Latter has been playing very well and could bag his first goal or assist next week at home to Everton.

This would also free up funds to get Kos in next week for Wisdom...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Think I will save this week, injuries permitting. Will then probably do a Liverpool to Arsenal double swap in GW36.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Remy out for Benteke is a must for me, his fixtures from now to the end are very tempting not to mention 3 out of the 4 being homes games. Either henderson,sterling or silva will be making way for arsenal or united cover for a -4 , both have tasty matches next gw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Might take a -8!

Remy -> Pelle/Benteke
    Clyne -> Stones
    Heaton -> Ospina

Also thinking of Aguero -> Giroud shortly too.

AdMMM wrote: »
    Might take a -8!

Remy -> Pelle/Benteke
    Clyne -> Stones
    Heaton -> Ospina

Also thinking of Aguero -> Giroud shortly too.

after gw36 I am strongly considering aguero to giroud as well
    he is getting NO service at all from his team mates who appear to be on the beach already
    things may change but its in my thoughts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Holy crap, when I sell Sturridge I'm gonna have so much money!

I'm tempted to go for Ramsey and Giroud for Studge and Bolasie and have Fabregas, Haz, Sterling and Rambo in midfield.

Fab to Sanchez probably next week.

Whether Kane to Benteke is worth a -4 somewhere along the way is the question....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm looking forward to owning Ramsey whenever I get around to getting him :)

if I do Bertrand to smalling this week I'll have enough to move fab and mata to Ramsey and Sanchez for their double but only .2 to spare!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Benteke is definitely coming in. I must decide if it will be Murray or Austin who leaves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Just did Cameron to Bellerin.

Have Silva to Ramaey lined up for my other FT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

BOSC7LLCcAAzgEc.jpg

This picture summarises my transfer this week. Except instead of Baxter, imagine Loic Remy.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Henwin

Fabianski
    Terry, Cresswell, Kelly
    Hazard, Cambiaso, coutinho, eriksen
    Aguero, rooney, kane

is my team at the moment and i am 12 points behind my rival, thinking of switching rooney to giroud, is this a good move
    also trying to get an arsenal player in, possibly Ozil or Carzola, which is better option and who do i drop.
    Please help a lady n distress, i really need to win this year, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Henwin wrote: »
    Fabianski
    Terry, Cresswell, Kelly
    Aguero, rooney, kane

is my team at the moment and i am 12 points behind my rival, thinking of switching rooney to giroud, is this a good move
    also trying to get an arsenal player in, possibly Ozil or Carzola, which is better option and who do i drop.

Ozil before Cazorla! Drop Eriksen he has gone quiet (1 goal and 1 assist in is last 7 matches)

Giroud In for Rooney is a great move.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

How would you line up? This is currently how I have my team lined up. Cannot believe I have a 9m+ player on the bench (not for DGW reasons). Leicester at home to Newcastle who are leaking goals to beat the band and Hull are at home to Arsenal. If N'Doye goes mad tomorrow against Liverpool there is no way I can take a man on form out?

Fabianski (H)
    Terry, Cahill (H) Moreno (H) --- Bellerin (A) Alder (A)
    Sterling, Hendo (H) Hazard (H) Ozil (A) ---- Silva (A)
    N'Doye (H), Vardy (H), Aguero (A)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Finally got rid of Foster, replaced with Ospina.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Too many rivals reading posts here. Suffice it to say that I have my transfers pretty much planned out until GW37.

I'm getting a striker this week, and while N'Doye was supposed to be a 1-week punt, my might keep him and scrifice Kane. Spurs are mentally on a beach somehwere.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Henwin wrote: »
    Fabianski
    Terry, Cresswell, Kelly
    Aguero, rooney, kane

Rooney picked up a knee injury. Giroud would be a good option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Too many rivals reading posts here. Suffice it to say that I have my transfers pretty much planned out until GW37.

I'm getting a striker this week, and while N'Doye was supposed to be a 1-week punt, my might keep him and scrifice Kane. Spurs are mentally on a beach somehwere.

Spurs played very well against Southampton at the weekend and scored twice. Not sure how you can call that 'mentally on the beach'. Maybe their defense (as it has been for all season) was poor, but other than that they were impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

My teams looks nicely set for next week, 3 Chelsea, 3 pool, 2 Leicester players . Can easily carry a transfer but thinking of dropping Sterling or Fabregas for a arsenal players. I'll see how midweek goes but Liverpool are looking like they are ready for Thursday night football already :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Players who don't score out.
    Players who do score in.
    And this include captain.

Easy huh :pac:?!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Forget gameweek 35, I'm already scouting for next season. Troy Deeney will be the Charlie Austin of this year so boom, he's right in my team. Might use these last weeks as a unbiased viewing of each team and see who's ripe for next season's push. This year is over for me unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Forget gameweek 35, I'm already scouting for next season. Troy Deeney will be the Charlie Austin of this year so boom, he's right in my team. Might use these last weeks as a unbiased viewing of each team and see who's ripe for next season's push. This year is over for me unfortunately.

I remember Trippier was highly touted and then way overpriced by FPL Towers. Matt Ritchie, Daryl Murphy, and Benik Afobe are some others that could be promoted and are cleaning up the points: http://www.football-leaguemanager.co.uk/default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I remember Trippier was highly touted and then way overpriced by FPL Towers. Matt Ritchie, Daryl Murphy, and Benik Afobe are some others that could be promoted and are cleaning up the points: http://www.football-leaguemanager.co.uk/default.aspx

There's a Football League fantasy game?!! :eek:

So I could have gotten tangible points for Mickey Turner scoring a goal at the weekend!

There's a Football League fantasy game?!! :eek:

So I could have gotten tangible points for Mickey Turner scoring a goal at the weekend!

Yup, someone on FFS posted about it last weekend; I hadn't heard of it before. I don't think I could handle looking at Rochdale's pre-season matches to find 4.0m defender bargains :pac:

Ha, Matt Ritchie goal and assist tonight thus far

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

I remember Trippier was highly touted and then way overpriced by FPL Towers.

Yeah but he was a defender in a team that would obviously leak goals. They over thought his attacking intent in the wake of needed defensive responsibility. Deeney is a forward, doesn't matter how crap the team is if you're the funnel for their survival! Danny Ings and Carlie Adam attest that theory this year/ Solid points with low scores. Little risk involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Yeah but he was a defender in a team that would obviously leak goals. They over thought his attacking intent in the wake of needed defensive responsibility..

as probably the main person on here that talked up trippier his attacking intent remained the exact same as in the championship. The difference is the strikers found it much harder to convert the numerous chances he has created anybody that follows FFS will have seen that. I never went near him myself all season in the end as at 5 million he was overpriced to be playing in a rotating cheap defence which is my strategy. However he has returned close to 4 pts per home game throughout the season which is decent. I can see him getting a move to another pl club this summer there has been talk of replacing Clyne at Southampton.

Given the doubts around Vardy I may move him on for Giroud a week earlier than o originally planned to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Given the doubts around Vardy I may move him on for Giroud a week earlier than o originally planned to.

I'd wait and see. He could have a field day against Newcastle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement