Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 35 Transfers.

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Remy & Silva out, Benteke & Ramsey in for a -4.

Was half tempted to stick with remy but he's after doing enough damage the past few gw's so regardless of what he does tomorrow, good riddance to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »
    Considering Ramsey/Sanchez and Benteke now.

Remy and Oscar to start probably, and Willian played well lately. Fab may be more deep.

Sanchez and Giroud similar,ownership at around 30%. Benteke still a real differential at 7ish.

Ramsey. Never doubted that guy.

As your DOF I command that you buy Ramsey and Benteke and go to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

F*ck it, I'm getting Benteke in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Pulled trigger on Silva to Rambo.

Was going to bank the transfer, but rambo rising and silva dropping, it felt like a good time to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

It'd be a kicker to get rid of Fab or Silva & then Sterling to have a stinker, which is my biggest fear. Will need another transfer to get rif of him next week!
    You b@st@rd :pac:! But you're right...

Plan was to ditch Sterling next GW away to Chelsea anyway. I may actually give a lot more credit to the Arsenal mids double up for the DGW...

So if I look at it long-term it's
    Fab (QPR, LIV, wba, SUN) vs Silva (tot, QPR, swa, SOU)

But Chelsea may have season over after this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Boring transfer to stock up for DGW

Out: Moreno

In: PvA

Already have 3 Arsenal players

Considering Ramsey/Sanchez and Benteke now.

Remy and Oscar to start probably, and Willian played well lately. Fab may be more deep.

Sanchez and Giroud similar,ownership at around 30%. Benteke still a real differential at 7ish.

In addition to their respective fixtures I've just analysed, you may have eventually convinced me to ditch Fab and "gamble" on Silva :p.

And I may get Benteke for Vardy next GW and Rambo in midfield instead of Giroud upfront.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Remy out, Lukaku in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Haven't been paying as much attention recently, think i'll bank the transfer. Who to play out of silva/vardy/fab? And which 2 of bellerin/alderweireld/schlupp? Leaning towards benching fab & schlupp atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I'm having a tough time with this transfer(s). I'm currently putting serious consideration towards getting Defoe back in with that Dgw in mind, allows me to keep the two Liverpool mids, I feel they will score a few today:o and the Chelsea defensive double up. I want Grealish though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Moreno
    Oscar
    Albrighton
    Out

Koscienly
    Ramsey
    Grealish
    In

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ramsey. Never doubted that guy.

As your DOF I command that you buy Ramsey and Benteke and go to bed.

Listen here. As manager I have the final say on all team affairs and transfers.

But yeah, did that.

Kinda regretting it now though. I'm all differentialled up which is great.......when it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I think i'll hold this week. Not sure on my arsenal strategy so best to wait a week. I already have sanchez so need to pick 2 from kos Ozil rambo and giroud. I'm thinking kos and Ozil may suit me best as I could do with a defender come gw 38 and I need to offload a pool mid next week. Like Swiper I may get defoe in for ndoye for the double.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Still can't decide between playing bellirin or clyne, or both and dropping fellaini. Which is the best option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Still can't decide between playing bellirin or clyne, or both and dropping fellaini. Which is the best option?

I would not drop fellaini. It's possibly the only game you will play him in last 4
    He is 2/1 to score anytime which is not fr off aguero and hazard!
    The other 2 is a toss of a coin but I'd play Clyne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Fabregas
    > Sanchez done.

Listen here. As manager I have the final say on all team affairs and transfers.

But yeah, did that.

Kinda regretting it now though. I'm all differentialled up which is great.......when it works.

I'm going to do Benteke in for Kramaric I think too. So I'm backing my manager!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Had a dream that Sanchez scored 2 and Ospina got 40 points.

Yes, I know I'm sad :D

I'm going to do Benteke in for Kramaric I think too. So I'm backing my manager!

I was looking at your team this morning and was gonna suggest that. But I've a six year olds birthday party on here so didn't get time. Bouncy castle. Pissing rain.

Did you pull the trigger on it?

I was looking at your team this morning and was gonna suggest that. But I've a six year olds birthday party on here so didn't get time. Bouncy castle. Pissing rain.

Did you pull the trigger on it?

I most certainly did :)

Kramaric had to go and I just didn't/don't trust Sunderland/Wickham or wanted to take a hit for Giroud or Rooney this week.

• Advertisement

I most certainly did :)

Kramaric had to go and I just didn't/don't trust Sunderland/Wickham or wanted to take a hit for Giroud or Rooney this week.

Why didn't you tell me,to play Myhill and not Mig tho!! :(

Why didn't you tell me,to play Myhill and not Mig tho!! :(

You seemed resistant to my other ideas so until you have complete trust in me then I cannot share each and every miracle that I can perform :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

My nearest rival caught up 34 pts on me today. Myhill, Benteke and Coutinho.:(
    Top place in league in danger

F*ck it, I'm getting Benteke in.
    Did you in the end? I hope you did and am glad you didn't follow my advice to gor for the most sensible Giroud option.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭waffleman

disaster - I'm sick as a small hospital
    86 points last week - 9 so far this week
    and 24 points on the bench (myhill and mcauley)

liverpool players out - arsenal players in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I might hold on to my 2 useless Liverpool mids and do Austin-->Giroud instead.
    Although it would mean playing 433 and doubling up on Leicester defence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

iroced wrote: »
    Did you in the end? I hope you did and am glad you didn't follow my advice to gor for the most sensible Giroud option.

Giroud hasn't played yet and there is every chance he'll grab a couple of goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Benteke and Ramsey in for me.

Vardy/Kane out as well as Sterling.

Last week's thread gents. Move along now. :D

G1032 wrote: »
    Giroud hasn't played yet and there is every chance he'll grab a couple of goals
    Yeah I may have spoken a bit fast but anyway getting Benteke in was a success.

• Advertisement
Advertisement