Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS - Mavic Aksium One Wheelset

Options
  • 25-04-2015 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Mavic Aksium One Wheelset, Shimano hub 11speed, brand new, never ridden, taken off a new bike as I had other wheels. Wheelset comes with skewers, rim tape and 10sp spacer.
    Have pictures but I don't have enough posts to attach them.

€180. Based in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Z_a_x

I've just noticed that Merlin have these for sale for about €180, I based my asking price on the €200/€210 that Wiggle/CRC were asking. Anyone care to make me an offer around €160? I can throw on some used tyres and tubes on them, if that'd make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

I'll give you 80 for the rear?

Thanks but I'd rather not split the wheelset.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

What cassette/tyres comes with it? How old/warn are they?

I'm selling a wheelset it comes with skewers, rim tape and 10sp spacer, as I said I'll throw in a set of used tyres, I can't remember how many km's I've put on them but they're free.

• Advertisement

I'm selling a brand new, never riddden, wheelset it comes with skewers, rim tape and 10sp spacer, as I said I'll throw in a set of used tyres, I can't remember how many km's I've put on them but they're free.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Is it 10 or 11 speed cassette?

Z_a_x wrote: »
    Mavic Aksium One Wheelset, Shimano hub 11speed, brand new, never ridden, taken off a new bike as I had other wheels. Wheelset comes with skewers, rim tape and 10sp spacer.
    Have pictures but I don't have enough posts to attach them.

€180. Based in Dublin

Brand new hence 11 speed, spacer for 10 speed cassette included, so it can take either.

sorry I thought your add included a cassette so was wondering what cassette was included. Must have been a different ad

I'll offer €110

Thanks but I need something nearer the €160 asking price.

• Advertisement

I'll split the difference and say 130.

I'll take €150 but that's my absolute minimum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

I'll offer 150

OleRodrigo wrote: »
    I'll offer 150

Great I'll PM you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Xpro

I'll offer 150 too if the other guy dont take em

Thanks, sold now, cheers OleRodrigo, hope you enjoy them.

Advertisement