Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing in Glenntenassig

• 25-04-2015 5:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭

Today I was spinning for a couple of hours in loch caum. I caught 3 good sized mountain lake brown trout. The trout were released with a big kick. One was foul hooked in the gill but thankfully he wasn't damaged and he went back very well. I'm delighted:)

But sadly my brother Maddog1999 was not so lucky leaving with no fish but the main thing is it's not a competition.

I caught them on a silver blade mepps aglia.
    Thanks,
    Olwas2014

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So your posting a thread on your success meanwhile your brother is posting on his failure :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭Olwas2014

So your posting a thread on your success meanwhile your brother is posting on his failure :)

I know ya😀

I won't be spinning anymore after the next two weeks as me and my brother just bought a fly rod each and waiting for them to arrive so we will be starting fly fishing soon.

We will sure keep you updated on the fly fishing.

Advertisement