Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ergobaby 360 baby carrier

Options
  • 25-04-2015 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

hi,
    we bought one of these in the past fortnight, it wasn't cheap but the recommendations were great and i wanted one where her knees are higher than her bum in it. its her first time in a carrier or sling (she's 4.5 months) and after about 5 mins in it she starts crying and to me it seems like she is uncomfortable (and not just cranky as she loves being up and looking around). i'm wondering if it is to do with her hips being open wide?? as she gets older and more flexible will this go?? anyone else have problems when introducing a baby carrier???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Does your baby fight sleep? My little fella gets crabby in his carrier before he nods off but likes it otherwise.

If you are on facebook you can join the irish sling group. They are so helpful if you post a pic, they'll give you tips on why she might be uncomfortable, if her legs are too wide/high etc. Sent you a PM with the link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

thanks whispered. she kinda fights sleep but its not the same as the way she gets in the carrier after a while. will def check out that facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Was she facing inward? We have one and we love it. Although I bought a lillebaby airflow the other week and we used it a lot away this week and hubby prefers it. I'm undecided still

Is she in a foggy position? It might just take her a while getting used to it. Or else she may sadly be the type of baby who hates SSC's :(

Advertisement