Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iphone 4

• 25-04-2015 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm thinking about buying a second hand iphone 4. My current phone is a nokia c1! Can anyone advise me of the positives and negatives of the iphone please. I've never owned anything with higher capability than my current phone and haven't a clue about features etc. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

An iPhone 4 with the latest iOS is slow. Unless your getting it for less than €50 I wouldn't.
    As with any used phone, make sure that it is either not network locked, or locked to the network that you want to use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Hi all, I'm thinking about buying a second hand iphone 4. My current phone is a nokia c1! Can anyone advise me of the positives and negatives of the iphone please. I've never owned anything with higher capability than my current phone and haven't a clue about features etc. Thanks in advance.

I've just gotten rid of mine after about 5 years, it's just not able for the newer operating systems in my opinion, I'd recommend trying for a 5 or later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Thanks for the replies, sounds like I should save up a bit longer and go for a newer version.

Advertisement