Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parent toddler groups carlow town

• 25-04-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, looking for a parent and toddler group to bring my two year old to in Carlow town. Having no luck searching in the Internet. Preferably one that stays open for summer. She was extremely bored at home during the easter holidays so am trying to find as many things to bring her to as possible (and for me to get to know some other mums!) Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭7foot ginger

chloe13 wrote: »
    Hi all, looking for a parent and toddler group to bring my two year old to in Carlow town. Having no luck searching in the Internet. Preferably one that stays open for summer. She was extremely bored at home during the easter holidays so am trying to find as many things to bring her to as possible (and for me to get to know some other mums!) Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try Askea parish centre. They used to have one don't know if they still run it though. But it's worth the try

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭hadepsx

one group in barnados house in askea lawns 10-12 every thurs. you have to apply for that one though.
    another group on fridays 10-12 in graig hall,where they hold the bingo, large hall,e3 entry, provide tea and biscuits etc, loadsa toys etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Most will shut down once the schools close though.

I saw a sign for one in the dome when i was there on Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

My wife brings our 2 year old daughter to one every Friday morning in graiguecullen hall. 9.45 to 11.30am. €3 admission per family. There's usually 15 or so people there with their kids (infants to about 4/5) and tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc are included!

There's also one in the Visual Arts Centre Wednesday mornings she's been to a few times but you have to call them and book your place in advance,it's €5. She prefers Graigue though.

She's also been to the one in the dome a few times but I don't know any of the details tbh.

Advertisement