Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sitter

• 25-04-2015 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi there.

We have a 3 year old dog(cavachon: King Charles x bichon) who we are looking for a day time home for. Working in limerick city from 8 to 4 and looking for someone who looks after dogs during the day and some over nighters and toons while on holidays etc.

Does anyone know anyone in the limerick area who offers such a service? Preferably in suburbs of limerick as dont want to be traveling too far out of the city in morning and evening.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

We're just back from a short break down the country after our wedding. Elly from
    'Whiskers n Paws' looked after our 2 the day we got married (walks, visits, feeds) and again for the 3 days we were away.

She's on Facebook and the web.

Very pleased with how things went!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Hi I get Elly to walk my dog a bit depending on how my work is scheduled and find her fantastic! I did hear a rumour a few months ago that some kennels over near lisnagry were hoping to open a drop off doggy day care similiar to the likes of creedons in cork so it might be worth asking in the area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Hi I get Elly to walk my dog a bit depending on how my work is scheduled and find her fantastic! I did hear a rumour a few months ago that some kennels over near lisnagry were hoping to open a drop off doggy day care similiar to the likes of creedons in cork so it might be worth asking in the area?

A friend of mines sister is friends with this girl AFAIK. Hope it goes well for her.

Just met Elly while walking my two. She had her own dog (i think). Funny I've never met her before - and a week after I avail of her services, we bump into each other. She must be super fit from ALL that walking!

Advertisement