Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!! ART 2015 - predictions, guesses and discussion

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 JimLarkin101

k88 wrote: »
    Yikes! I'm predicting Raphael or Piero Della Francesca or Jan Van Eyck but you never know.

I'm doing Raphael now! Hopefully he will make an appearance! If not maybe the category question might cover me>? What second artist would you recommend with Raphael?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭oktplz

Is risky just doing the pre-christian era?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Peg14

oktplz wrote: »
    Is risky just doing the pre-christian era?

can't be any worse than just studying the Georgian period! have to wake up at 7 tomorrow and learn all pre-christian stuff I haven't looked at since last ear. Not worth the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ronnocomloc

Still haven't started work on any art history stuff. Looking for a B of some description. Exams in like 12 hours ahahah. My teachers a sicko at predicting tho and reckons Irish art: stone carvings in newgrange, pre Christian metalworking and manuscripts.
    European art: high renaissance Raphael and de vinci, cubism and Picasso. And post impressionism. In case like me anybody is pulling an all nighter to fluke it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leitrimer97

If i know Newgrange, Bronze Age La tene, Romanesque and Gothic should I be covered???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement