Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toddler

• 26-04-2015 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, looking for a parent and toddler group to bring my two year old to in Carlow town. Having no luck searching in the Internet. Preferably one that stays open for summer. She was extremely bored at home during the easter holidays so am trying to find as many things to bring her to as possible (and for me to get to know some other mums!) Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

There's one in St. Fiacs Hall on Friday mornings from around 9:45 till half 11. It's friendly and very relaxed. Not sure about them opening for the summer though.

I heard someone mention one in Askea Parish Centre on Wednesday mornings but I haven't been.

There's also one in The Dome on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings from 11 till 1. They were running during Easter Holidays so they may be open for the summer too.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement