Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a mentor

Options
  • 26-04-2015 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Everyone,

I'm opening my own business and I'm looking for someone who is currently an owner of a business or is in the process of opening one.

I need different points of view of someone who can once in a while give me ideas and direct me through different paths I should take while opening my business, whether it's about a blog I write - a website I will open, how to get customers and so on.

The idea here is to exchange thoughts and ways to improve each other not just from a business point of view.

I currently work at Dell, I mainly read books which relate to entrepreneurs and motivation - and I DO NOT consider opening a business a hobby, I get home and when someone asks me what I'm doing I respond with "I'm working".

It includes meeting each other with our laptops once a week or two and some sessions on skype.

Let me know if you're interested through private messages.
    Liran.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gareth Sherry

LiranT wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I'm opening my own business and I'm looking for someone who is currently an owner of a business or is in the process of opening one.

I need different points of view of someone who can once in a while give me ideas and direct me through different paths I should take while opening my business, whether it's about a blog I write - a website I will open, how to get customers and so on.

The idea here is to exchange thoughts and ways to improve each other not just from a business point of view.

I currently work at Dell, I mainly read books which relate to entrepreneurs and motivation - and I DO NOT consider opening a business a hobby, I get home and when someone asks me what I'm doing I respond with "I'm working".

It includes meeting each other with our laptops once a week or two and some sessions on skype.

Let me know if you're interested through private messages.
    Liran.

Sent a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kaloshma

Your best place for mentor fishing is top question and answer community as well as forums.
    This are place where people in your need gather around and can answer your newbie questions with all the love in there heart.

Your can post a question relating to what you are into on qoura then wait for replies, then try creating a connection between yourself and any answerer you think is mentor material.

Advertisement