Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harbour View, Balbriggan

Options
  • 25-04-2015 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

V r thinking of buying an apartment in harbour view balbriggan but i wanna know if its a nice area. V hav 4 year old daughter so we need to see whats around and about.could some1 please help me ? Is it a nice place? Is it a nad thing that its just in town? Is it safe n all? Your replies are all appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Split from Limescale thread.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TimANDco.

just saw this now, I live on railway street and have 2 kids, 6 and 5. we have a nice view from the top floor overlooking the harbor. its a nice area for us at least, sometimes on friday/saturday night it can be kinda annoying with all the young kids going to and from the Home nightclub there. Beach is nice and theres plenty of space to kick a ball or anything like that.

I think the area gets some bad rep becuase of few individuals that just didn't have a proper upbringing or ass whipping. But for the price you can't really beat it.

Advertisement