Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement drink link card from Ulsterbank very slow service

Options
  • 26-04-2015 10:55am
    Site Banned Posts: 118 ✭✭

Replacement drink link card from Ulsterbank very slow service after i lost my card .

I have been onto the Ulterbank replacemnt card service for three weeks now where is my card .

Is there some general fault out there with this bank or am i just unlucky and it got lost in the post .

Its now actuality Bank of Scotland who own Ulterbank who issue the replacement card and they say they post it to the local brainch bank becuase post in Dublin gets robbed .

You cant ring the branch direct so you go through the Ulster bank phone service center who ring the local branch .
    They say the replacement card goes to your home address.
    Nature of my commitment I cant get to local branch in working hours to ask them what gives .

They say if it doesn't arrive next week then ring cancel the order and apply for another replacement card and Ulster Bank will assusme the original post got lost and cancel that car .

The post where I am in North county Dublin is very good never lost anything that i know off

Any ideas

Jed

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

To be honest at this stage I'd be sending in a complaint. 3 weeks is an outrageous amount of time to be waiting for a replacement card. Any time I've ordered one with BOI or PTSB it's been out within 7 days (can't comment on AIB because I've never banked with them)

There's a procedure that has to be followed when they receive a complaint, and it must be dealt with in a certain timeframe. You can file it online, here's the link http://www.ulsterbank.ie/roi/personal/generic/complain/concern.ashx

Advertisement