Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband / eFibre Connection

Options
  • 26-04-2015 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭

I now have my phone line connected over a month ago (an Eircom engineer came to my house to do this) - I do not use this service and only set up a new account to avail of the boradband / eFibre.

To date I am still awaiting a response or any form of communication from Eircom in relation to my eFibre set up.

I have contacted customer services 4 times and the recent rep who I was speaking to said he would handle my account (the other 3 reps where to return my call - but no call was returned). He since sent me an email (10 days ago) and I have replied to his email on 3 seperate occasions but have not received a reply to my queries.

I hope this issue with my account set up can be investigated, escalated and an immediate response is expected. I can pass on my account details via PM when this query is assigned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thewools wrote: »
    I now have my phone line connected over a month ago (an Eircom engineer came to my house to do this) - I do not use this service and only set up a new account to avail of the boradband / eFibre.

To date I am still awaiting a response or any form of communication from Eircom in relation to my eFibre set up.

I have contacted customer services 4 times and the recent rep who I was speaking to said he would handle my account (the other 3 reps where to return my call - but no call was returned). He since sent me an email (10 days ago) and I have replied to his email on 3 seperate occasions but have not received a reply to my queries.

I hope this issue with my account set up can be investigated, escalated and an immediate response is expected. I can pass on my account details via PM when this query is assigned.
    Hi thewools

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Hi thewools

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Cheers
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Any update? I have signed up for the eTalk & eFibre bundle on the 14th March and amazingly I am still not connected for broadband?

Hi thewools

Cheers
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Any update? I have signed up for the eTalk & eFibre bundle on the 14th March and amazingly I am still not connected for broadband?
    Hi thewools

Thanks for taking my call on this - please let me know if you have any further queries or issues - I've also sent you a PM

Cheers

Al

Hi Alan,

Still no form of any communication or indication of broadband connection etc from Eircom.. 

I am now waiting two months! I also now have a bill for service(s) which I have not even used..

Can you please follow up ASAP, I will send you a PM now as well..

Thanks

Hi Alan,

Still no form of any communication or indication of broadband connection etc from Eircom.. 

I am now waiting two months! I also now have a bill for service(s) which I have not even used..

Thanks
    Thanks for taking my call thewools

I'll be back to you as soon as possible

AL

• Advertisement

Hi Alan,

Thanks

AL
    Hi Alan,

Received the modem last Wednesday or Thursday but the broadband is still not activated. Please advise..

Thanks

Hi Alan,

Thanks

AL
    Hi Alan,

Received the modem last Wednesday or Thursday but the broadband is still not activated. Please advise..

Thanks
    Very sorry to hear this thewools

I will request our technical support team to investigate and I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information

Cheers
    Al

Hi Alan,

Thanks

AL
    Hi Alan,

Thanks

I will request our technical support team to investigate and I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Al

Hi Alan,

Thanks

AL
    Hi Alan,

Thanks

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Al
    Hi Thewools

This has been assigned to engineers to resolve as there seems to be an external fault on your line - the reference number is [font=Calibri","sans-serif]EIR-FB-11498403

I have asked to treat this with urgency considering the time you have already been waiting and as soon as I have any further information I will let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

Advertisement