Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Venue with own Food?

• 26-04-2015 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Trying to find a place in limerick that I could rent a hall but bring our own food anybody got any ideas?

Comments

Hi everyone,

Trying to find a place in limerick that I could rent a hall but bring our own food anybody got any ideas?

Young Munsters rugby club used to be good for this. Haven't been to an event there in years so not sure how they operate these days. Worth a phone call anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya most the rugby clubs will have a facility to do that. I'm sure the GAA clubs also. Shannon, Garryowen, Young Munsters, St.Marys, Na Piarsaigh, Claughaun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

The Imperial on Carey's Road can facilitate that. Give a call on **NO NNUMBERS** to check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

same for Mungret GAA if you're on this part of town

So basically the nearest sports hall to your house. I'm expecting an invitation :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement