Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoors shops with easy access and parking?

Options
  • 26-04-2015 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I need to pick up a few things for a forthcoming hiking trip, and since I'm flying ex-Dublin, figured getting something there before I go would be handiest. Most of the places I can find are city centre, but is there anywhere recommended in say the large shopping centres? So far, I've only found Snow+Rock in Dundrum SC, but the range online looks a little iffy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

53 Degrees North The Park Carrickmines

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Range River Mountain, beside Tallaght stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

neckedit wrote: »
    53 Degrees North The Park Carrickmines

Also at Blanchardstown SC. Advantage of both is the nearby TKMaxxs. They often stock random bits n' bobs of outdoor stuff, and always carry boots and clothes from the likes of Polar and Craghoppers etc. get what you can at a discount in TK, and pop next door to 53 degrees to get the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Tks all, 53 degrees north looks interesting, and the Park Carrickmines looks easy enough to get to off the M50

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

Mountain warehouse, west end retail park Blanch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement