Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie restrictions

Options
  • 26-04-2015 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

hi guys,

I just tried to post a survey and can't because I'm a newbie. I understand the thinking but wondered if its possible to post?

It is for personal information only - I'm looking to apply for a scholarship and there is a question on how sustainable practices can influence peoples perception of the food and drinks industry. I wanted to get peoples opinions and thought it would be a really novel way of answering the course essay question by responding with a snapshot of consumers thoughts. Its not for a business or for any organisation - I am looking to retrain.

I understand if its not possible - will try other avenues.

I can send on the survey if you'd like to view it in advance - and please feel free to answer yourself or send on to as many people as you want as the more I get to answer the better it will be :)

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We get large amounts of attempts to use the boards.ie userbase to complete surveys, so in general they're often unwelcome. You could ask the mods of the intended target forum if they'll allow it, but with no history of contributing, there's a high probability they'll say no.

There is a catch all forum for surveys, where you can post it:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

You'll need a mods help to post it as a link though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement