Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!! History HL 2015 ... predictions, guesses and discussion

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Kermin

Kremin wrote: »
    BELIEVE.

I'm praying it comes up twice haha.

If race relations/montgomery doesnt come up, I'm doomed. No other topics learned.

Love how we all gamble on our futures so casullay 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fin709

Its a shame so many students love for history is diminishing due to this harrowing course and exam, they need a complete overhaul on this subject

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rozada

Just wondering how much you need in this exam to pass if you did a good research topic? Not trying to slack or anything but have an awful stomach bug and will struggle to get anything done

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Kermin

Rozada wrote: »
    Just wondering how much you need in this exam to pass if you did a good research topic? Not trying to slack or anything but have an awful stomach bug and will struggle to get anything done

Assuming you got 75/100 in research topic you'll need another 125 marks

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭gracew

There's no need for the course to be so huge even with an RSR, regret picking history so much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

fin709 wrote: »
    Its a shame so many students love for history is diminishing due to this harrowing course and exam, they need a complete overhaul on this subject

Loved History at JC and got an A. Then at about January of 5th Year I regretted keeping it on. My overall points are going to suffer because of this subject.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

I love history but not this subject. I am taking risks not because I'm lazy or I want to but because there is literally no way to learn everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

It is very much possible to learn everything for a topic, via notes or revision book, but you end up losing finer details in everything which will leave you writing very little per essay. So you either learn a lot on a little or learn a little on a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 spottyapples

Well guys, this I it, the last hour before satan himself is put in front of us... Best of luck now

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement