Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan

• 26-04-2015 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

Staying in dungarvan wed night ..anything happening on wed night or anything worth going to in the evening?
    Failing all that somewhere nice to eat that might be value & tasty?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

I've heard some good reviews of the the new curry place on Main St including good food and value. They have no licence but had no corkage charge so bring your own booze - buy it in Supervalue a couple of doors away.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭mallowgarry

I'd heard good things about it too - Raj Balti House. Took my woman there last week.
    It's cheap, her Korma was lovely but I ordered a Balti - it was more like onion gravy. V. disappointed.
    Wouldn't go there again, or recommend....Indian Ocean on the quay is decent, the steak in the Interlude is lovely. The Tannery also does tapas, and the prices have come down from the boom days.

Advertisement