Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a to z on touch site

Options
  • 26-04-2015 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

Just looking at the a to z on the touch suit which seems to have changed slightly recently. Instead of there being an alphabetic list you now pick the letter from a expanding menu on the right hand side. This is actually a nice improvement but in the new menu there is no real order to the list. Is this standard poor some issue with my phone. If its stand is there any chance this could be arranged alphabetically?

For some reason I can't attach a picture to show what I mean (misery be an issue with posting on my phone)

Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

The attached should show the issue (sorry for having to pay twice)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

The site categories have recently been reorganised, as per this thread. The reorganisation has had some knock on effects to the order of the A-Z list on the touch site, but I'm sure that it will be resolved soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Thanks Mike. Sorry wasn't aware of the reorganisation but as long as it's a "known" issue then I'm sure it'll be fixed.

Thanks again

Advertisement