Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about dog in louth?

Options
  • 27-04-2015 4:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

ok so one year ago i was having some issues and my ma had to give away the dog . its a labrador x golden retreiver (excuse my spelling im not very educated) anyway its a male its name is perfect. perfect was 8 years old when he was given away (without my permission) . now i really want him back . i understand im being selfish but i am willing to pay any price that the new owners want . if you know this dog please tell the owner about this thread and get him/her to contact me . also he has no tail . please if you know anything about this contact my facebook joseph mcnamee. forgot to mention it was dromiskin pound . if you could tell me the workers names there i would much appreciate it . also his coat is redish brown . and please dont try talk me out of it .

Advertisement