Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Negotiate with carphone warehouse?

Options
  • 27-04-2015 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Is there any number i can call to negotiate ? i want the unlimited plan but call them to see if they will do it any lower, i called an 1850 number but it directed me to CPW in the UK who wouldn't negotiate (since they are in UK) is there any irish CPW number you can ring to ask them on deals and contracts? Or would they do so instore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭Bellview

boardbro wrote: »
    Is there any number i can call to negotiate ? i want the unlimited plan but call them to see if they will do it any lower, i called an 1850 number but it directed me to CPW in the UK who wouldn't negotiate (since they are in UK) is there any irish CPW number you can ring to ask them on deals and contracts? Or would they do so instore?

using the experience I have had with CPW the further you stay away from them the better. their customer service is the worst and when you ask them a question they blame their floor staff eventhough the process is broken

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Negotiate? Do you mean a discount on your monthly plan? If so NO, Carphone can't and won't "negotiate" the price of a unlimited plan for you. However they will lay out all the main network unlimited plans for you and give you some insight on what's best for you. Best bet is drop into a store early in the morning when they are not so busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭boardbro

Wouldn't it be better to deal directly with three, emobile ect as you may be able to negotiate a better deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

boardbro wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be better to deal directly with three, emobile ect as you may be able to negotiate a better deal?

Afaik they all have set prices. There is no room for negotiation a brand new contract. They may give you an offer if you are signing an upgrade contract or if you are a business customer. But for a standard customer its a set price.

Advertisement