Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Area around Moreno

• 27-04-2015 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and this is my first post.

How is the area around Sli An Aifrinn,Arcadia Crescent and Moreno. Is the area safe for a family with kids ? Is it safe for Asians. We are looking for houses either to rent or buy there but would like to get recommendations before even start looking out there.

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I live in the area, find it quite nice. I can't see your race being an issue in the areas mentioned.

Don't get me wrong, no area is perfect, there's always a scumbag or two that will cause trouble, and not necessarily from the area. But I've found the neighbours friendly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 silverfox2015

BoB_BoT wrote: »
    I live in the area, find it quite nice. I can't see your race being an issue in the areas mentioned.

Don't get me wrong, no area is perfect, there's always a scumbag or two that will cause trouble, and not necessarily from the area. But I've found the neighbours friendly enough.

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement