Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephora friend

Options
  • 27-04-2015 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

sara1 wrote: »
    Had a friend who went to the states recently and she was going to Sephora and asked did I want anything. I gave her €200 and a long list of stuff I wanted. I told her to just hand the list to one of the assistants and they'll get the stuff for her as I know they provide this service. She has since retuned and only got me three of the things I had in the list and one of them is a mini so was probably about ten dollars. Also no mention of giving me the rest of my money back?

Be straight up, I'd like the receipt and my change.

The response may cause you to redefine the meaning of 'friend'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

When you were calculating the price of the things you wanted did you include tax?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

sara1 wrote: »
    Had a friend who went to the states recently and she was going to Sephora and asked did I want anything. I gave her €200 and a long list of stuff I wanted. I told her to just hand the list to one of the assistants and they'll get the stuff for her as I know they provide this service. She has since retuned and only got me three of the things I had in the list and one of them is a mini so was probably about ten dollars. Also no mention of giving me the rest of my money back?

What did she say when you asked about it?

Advertisement