Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard.

Options
  • 27-04-2015 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

HIya. My Logitech keyboard has died ( Twice ). Anyone recommend a decent one that wont break the bank and will last. Seriously pissed with Logitech. One then the replacement died after 6 weeks, and Amazon wont take back the second one, so no more Logitech. Thanks, take care.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭al22

Standard wired Dell are working 5-10 years (3) and never a problem. Bought direct from Dell Ireland via Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭almorris

al22 wrote: »
    Standard wired Dell are working 5-10 years (3) and never a problem. Bought direct from Dell Ireland via Internet.

Should of mentioned it would need to be wireless. Sorry bout that.

Dell has wireless keyboards too.

http://search.euro.dell.com/results.aspx?s=gen&c=ie&l=en&cs=&cat=all&k=keyboard

Do NOT believe delivery days/weeks, ask them before ordering, site gives time 1+ weeks but in my case everything we ever ordered was delivered next morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

almorris wrote: »
    HIya. My Logitech keyboard has died ( Twice ). Anyone recommend a decent one that wont break the bank and will last. Seriously pissed with Logitech. One then the replacement died after 6 weeks, and Amazon wont take back the second one, so no more Logitech. Thanks, take care.

How much is not breaking the bank?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

al22 wrote: »

I'm still using a Dell keyboard from over a decade ago ( 3 PC builds) and it's never given me any hassle.

I so want to upgrade to a Corsair K70 cherry mx red but really need an excuse :D

Advertisement