Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Need Beta testers for new iOS App

• 27-04-2015 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi there!

We're developing a new iOS app. Using it you'll be able to buy drinks and send them to your friends. And your friends will be able to redeem them in Dublin bars.

Due to the forum rules I won't disclose name of the app or our website, so we don't advertise it here.

If you're iPhone user, 18+ and want to send your friend a small present (and help us to make our app super-awesome :)) - please PM me. I'll send you details on how to participate in our closed beta.

Once again - drinks will be redeemable in Dublin, your location isn't important but drink recipient should be in Dublin and he/she doesn't have to have an iPhone.

Of course you're more than welcome to ask here your questions :)

Here are few teasers from our app (the app logo and name are blurred out):
    Screen-Shot-2015-04-27-at-13.20.55.png?_subject_uid=3898748&w=AADHixkZWhVgW3Ip8hne9kNyxNgtR3W0srJkrxkz5-E-0w

Screen-Shot-2015-04-27-at-13.21.50.png?_subject_uid=3898748&w=AACgW0EyQrfLt-mUnmUzCbU6GbKtsvk1m657Uwk0RwdCkA

Screen-Shot-2015-04-27-at-13.23.18.png?_subject_uid=3898748&w=AAAEaFM_TzaresYqSMsnQlbEOpNvviG5tAfM7Gemqro_9g

Advertisement