Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RARE Sega Saturn HST-0001 Fully Boxed w/Games and 'Extra Bonus Stuff'!

Options
  • 27-04-2015 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

WHAT: Sega Saturn Console
    WHERE: Dublin
    POSTAGE: Post, Parcel Motel or collect
    PAYMENT: PayPal, BT, Cash On Collection
    PRICE: €170 excluding shipping (to be added if the buyer wants it posted etc)

I am selling my fully boxed HST-0001 model 1 Japanese Sega Saturn. It comes with the original baggies (the second controller has a baggie, I just took it out for the photo so you can see it), cardboard tray and twistix and also the manual/paperwork. The box itself is in good condition with just a couple of crease marks here and there. It's intact though and certainly not tatty.

It has a Universal v3 'thingy' installed in it. Though I never finished the install as I misplaced the 20 pin ribbon cable that the 'thingy' comes with and never got another, though they are easy enough to find I've just not had the time. You can remove it though, just take off the one blob of solder and put the ribbon back in (which is how I've left it anyway). It's installed though with the strip of cardboard and kapton tape so as I stated, you're all set to go, just get yourself a 20 pin cable. If not, remove it and put it back to stock. smile.gif

The console has also had the PSU replaced. I found a matching UK PSU and installed it, so you won't need a step down transformer! No UK cable is supplied though, just get one for a quid or something from a pound shop or eBay. I've included the original Japanese one though just to keep the box contents as complete as possible.

I've also included an RGB SCART cable and a couple of games. Virtual On and Panzer Dragoon Zwei to get you off and running.

I am asking €170 plus shipping. Please ask for a quote, tracked and insured only.

Thank you.

3lHsbze.jpg

RSuTnFA.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Just to add, the original stock 20 pin cable is there, I just meant the 20 pin cable that comes with the 'thingy'. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Just to add, the original stock 20 pin cable is there, I just meant the 20 pin cable that comes with the 'thingy'. :)

I'm baffled trying to understand this man :o I assume you're talking about a mod chip? How is it working with the chip installed minus its ribbon cable? :confused:

Myrddin wrote: »
    I'm baffled trying to understand this man :o I assume you're talking about a mod chip? How is it working with the chip installed minus its ribbon cable? :confused:

It's not. I mean, it is, as in the console works fine (if you take out the chip, which is one blob of solder), I never finished the install as I lost the supplied 20 pin ribbon that comes with the chip. I just never got around to getting a new ribbon to put in to it. The original stock ribbon is there though if you just want to use the console as normal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

Don't want to appear cheeky but, would you take €150 for the lot? :pac:

If you would collect yes. Else it can be sent to Parcel Motel etc for a few bob.

If that works, drop me a PM. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

Excellent. PM Sent. :)

Sorted. This is now SOLD to Relikk. Enjoy! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement