Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre issues in Ballinasloe?

Options
  • 27-04-2015 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

We have a customer in Ballinasloe who's E-Fibre service has been offline since Friday. Can you tell me if there are any issues in the Ballinasloe area?

We have spoken with Eircom Broadband support on numerous occasions and they maintain there is no issue with the line or broadband. We have reset the modem to factory and connected directly with a laptop and still cannot get internet access. We have tried a second Eircom F1000 we had in stock and that made no difference. The DSL light is green but we cannot get any web access.

We have also heard that a Petrol Station 100m down the road has had no broadband service since Friday.
    Can you advise if you know about any issues in the Ballinasloe area? Phone number for the line in question is 090-9643867

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ronan675 wrote: »
    Hi,

We have a customer in Ballinasloe who's E-Fibre service has been offline since Friday. Can you tell me if there are any issues in the Ballinasloe area?

We have spoken with Eircom Broadband support on numerous occasions and they maintain there is no issue with the line or broadband. We have reset the modem to factory and connected directly with a laptop and still cannot get internet access. We have tried a second Eircom F1000 we had in stock and that made no difference. The DSL light is green but we cannot get any web access.

We have also heard that a Petrol Station 100m down the road has had no broadband service since Friday.
    Can you advise if you know about any issues in the Ballinasloe area? Phone number for the line in question is 090-9643867

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi ronan675

I've looked in to this and I can confirm that there are no area wide reports or outage or issues from Ballinasloe. Having run the tests on the line you posed above I can see that there are no visible issues or faults on the line itself and unfortunately there is nothing I can attribute to the issues you may be experiencing.

I have discussed this with our technical support department who have advised me to ask you to contact them. You can reach technical support on 1890260260 or equally via WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement