Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurbished iPhone 5 - Argos

• 27-04-2015 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Having had my old phone stolen, I am considering purchasing a refurbished Apple iPhone 5 from Argos (link here). I've given the UK site as I live here, though may also buy it at home in Ireland if, with the exchange rate, it turns out cheaper.

It includes a one-year warranty. Has anyone any experience with Argos refurbished Apple items? All the reviews are good, and Argos is a legitimate company, so...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

My son bought one five months ago and it's perfect. It comes like brand new in a new box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Masala

Don't see such an offer in the .ie site.

Do Argos.ie sell iphones?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Masala wrote: »
    Don't see such an offer in the .ie site.

Do Argos.ie sell iphones?????

Sorry, I just assumed they did. My link in any case is to the UK site, where they definitely do, and I would probably be buying it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

My son bought his from Argos in Dublin €375.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Masala

Thanks Tina.....I'll watch the site then for a few weeks and see what turns up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Purchased one recently. It comes in a box that says that it is refurbished so may not be suitable as a present, however the phone was excellent. It came with a lead but it was not a branded apple lead.

They are in as new condition, but they dont appear to be refurbished by apple.

Advertisement