Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Mirren jersey €8

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,133 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

That United jersey is the last one made by Nike, Adidas start making them from next season(June/July) onwards, great price for it either way btw not mocking that just looking forward to the fat bastard sizes available from Adidas rather than the snug Nike ones myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HatTrickHero

United home shorts for 7 euro is a bargain for any United fan, or non-ABU. They are fairly plain, so they won't date badly. Good quality socks for 3 euro too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Blackie Grey

blastman wrote: »
    Yes, that's been mentioned already, thanks....

Pretty crap jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Sono

Pretty crap jersey

Could you really be bothered with such rubbish contribution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Blackie Grey

Sono wrote: »
    Could you really be bothered with such rubbish contribution?

Just an honest review of a product sorry if I upset you love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

ROY RACE wrote: »
    one of the worst jerseys I have ever seen -whats the point buying that crap?

pure rotten alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

JD Sports are pretty expensive i find.If you look at maybe .ie portals of say Nike/Adidas there actually cheaper. And as another poster said my interested is over since the United gear has the Adidas change in the summer. And as far the Mirren top goes you could walk the streets for the rest of your life and no bloody sod would know which team it is.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    JD Sports are pretty expensive i find.If you look at maybe .ie portals of say Nike/Adidas there actually cheaper. And as another poster said my interested is over since the United gear has the Adidas change in the summer. And as far the Mirren top goes you could walk the streets for the rest of your life and no bloody sod would know which team it is.:D

€48 for the United shirt in the Nike online store, so not in this case. Think the best price is currently €25 for it in Lifestyle, but I couldn't get the size I wanted in-store or online. JD Sports didn't have the size I wanted either in-store, but I could order it online and get it delivered to the shop for free, for €30 that wasn't too bad.

Advertisement