Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Resturant in Dundrum Area

Options
  • 27-04-2015 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I've been asked to organize a a work night out for Wednesday (Max 10 people) and I'm looking to have the dinner part in an Italian restaurant.

Theres a few conditions I've been asked to meet namely..
    • In the Dundrum area
    • Has parking or parking close by
    • Doubles as a pub or is close to a pub so we can go for a drink or two after

Would anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

Jamie's Italian in the shopping centre

Fulfills all the criteria, Winters, Dundrum House and The Eagle nearby for pubs. Big car park in the centre too obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,350 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Or L'Officina, also in Dundrum Town Centre (assuming it's still there! Haven't been there in ages)

Lovely grub and wine!

http://www.dunneandcrescenzi.com/lofficina/dundrum.195.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

There is also Milanos in Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

BDJW wrote: »
    There is also Milanos in Dundrum

Come on now, I think when someone asks for an 'Italian' restaurant, they're not thinking of going to a branch of a UK pizza chain.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

coylemj wrote: »
    Come on now, I think when someone asks for an 'Italian' restaurant, they're not thinking of going to a branch of a UK pizza chain.

You'd be surprised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Theres also Dolce Vita in Sandyford business park (aka the industrial estate), short walk to the Copper bar..

http://www.ladolcevitasandyford.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

homer911 wrote: »
    Theres also Dolce Vita in Sandyford business park (aka the industrial estate), short walk to the Copper bar..

http://www.ladolcevitasandyford.com/

I've eaten there a few times, and the pizzas have always been lovely. However, the Copper Bar shut down last year, so the closest bar to that restaurant would in the Beacon hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

BDJW wrote: »
    I've eaten there a few times, and the pizzas have always been lovely. However, the Copper Bar shut down last year, so the closest bar to that restaurant would in the Beacon hotel

The restaurant itself is a bar too,at least, I've gone there after work, can sit outside if the weather permits. I recommend it also, very good price wise.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Aprilles in Stillorgan...the restaurant upstairs (not the chipper downstairs). Great spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mjp

DOCARCH wrote: »
    Aprilles in Stillorgan...the restaurant upstairs (not the chipper downstairs). Great spot!

Have to agree on Aprile's in stillorgan. Lovely food and very reasonably priced. Always packed whenever I've been there which is always a good sign

• Advertisement
Advertisement