Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mud sticks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

A badly written article, but the line you pulled out is true.
    Anyone who worked in the glass would agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

fiachr_a wrote: »
    Mud sticks and not just to buses!

Waterford is renowned for its staunch pro-union stance and boasts one of Ireland's strongest labour movements.

didnt read the article. whats the craic with it? whats the story with the reference to unions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    didnt read the article. whats the craic with it? whats the story with the reference to unions?

Not quite sure....it kinda read like the journalist from the indo was bored waiting on a bus went into the shop and had/overheard a brief conversation and submitted it for an article....if it was an ord level leaving cert English article it would struggle to get a pass

Not quite sure....it kinda read like the journalist from the indo was bored waiting on a bus went into the shop and had/overheard a brief conversation and submitted it for an article....if it was an ord level leaving cert English article it would struggle to get a pass

hahaha i think id like to see your writing for the paper. ive been told journalism in general is beyond bad now. i know a retired journalist, he blames it on the digital revolution

hahaha i think id like to see you writing for the paper. ive been told journalism in general is beyond bad now. i know a retired journalist, he blames it on the digital revolution

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    hahaha i think id like to see you writing for the paper. ive been told journalism in general is beyond bad now. i know a retired journalist, he blames it on the digital revolution

The indo wouldn't have me :P

I am also bad at English but not quite as poor as this article....who approved that for publication???

Though that being said this whole tread is pointless as its a random quote from an article which the op hasn't expanded upon???

The indo wouldn't have me :P

I am also bad at English but not quite as poor as this article....who approved that for publication???

Though that being said this whole tread is pointless as its a random quote from an article which the op hasn't expanded upon???

hahaha ah get over yourself tom

you do pose an interesting question though, who are running these publications

ah sure we ll see where the randomness brings us

Advertisement