Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards customer satisfaction survey

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

It's back for me too, even though I already completed it.

It now has an option to dismiss....

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

If I keep pressing back after I submit, I can keep re-submitting the same thing repeatedly.

I don't think this round of the survey is going to have any real usable value, if I'm honest. Maybe next time these bugs will be fixed before it goes live.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

padd b1975 wrote: »
    It now has an option to dismiss....

Which doesn't matter either because it ... well .. it keeps coming back.

How many times in a row can you not test something before inflicting it on your users? :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Survey needs an alco-lock

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Can it not be based on Username instead a cookie, for those logging in on multiple devices?

• Advertisement

How much longer can we expect to see it appearing and disappearing randomly despite having completed the survey?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Am I the only one who doesn't like being referred to as a customer?
    Tell that to the people complaining about customer service in the Topics/Category Organisation thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,446 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Competed it by guesswork on Opera Mini in Touch 'cos none of the clicks had any text. I just assumed the one in the right was 'next', the bottom one was 'submit' etc. Seems to have worked though as it hasn't asked me to go through the ordeal again.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

In terms of how to operate boards, I think the big lesson this week is 'don't do surveys this badly' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Just a suggestion but what about putting things like this into the announcements on the right and using say a dedicated tool like survey monkey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Back again today. At least it has a dismiss option now but it's still pretty annoying that it keeps appearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Actually reply to posters who bother to post in site Dev with issues with the site.

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Actually reply to posters who bother to post in site Dev with issues with the site.

Relax, it's a bank holiday weekend....:cool:

It's seems to be permanently gone now.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ulgberrrr

Ggggrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,093 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I just dismissed the survey altogether. Tbh, boards already does great - better than most companies - at staying in touch with users, through the feedback forum, which ironically is illustrated by the number of unique users who have come to feedback to express dissatisfaction with the survey popup :pac:

Advertisement