Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey

Options
  • 27-04-2015 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

The satisfaction survey is popping up every time I click anything... literally anything. Even after completing it.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Same here. So annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Likewise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Hi All,

Since about 20.00 this evening, the Boards Satisfaction has been popping up every time I interact with the site. If I click on a thread, up it comes, if I comment on a thread, up it comes, if I leave and come back, up it comes. I've answered it once, to be helpful, but now it's infuriating.

Sort it out!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Same here.Doing my head in.Every link I click it opens the survey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Boards.ie: Andres

The surveys have been disabled, sorry about that guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Shivi111

Hi, I got this survey this morning, attempted to complete it for ye lot but it won't allow me to scroll within the pop up screen so I couldn't submit this. Just so you know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Apparently i answered the best yet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    Apparently i answered the best yet!!

Will you wear a badge to signify this?
    Will you buy us a round at the boards drink session in against the grain?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    Will you wear a badge to signify this?
    Will you buy us a round at the boards drink session in against the grain?

No problem....still wear my blue peter badge with pride

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    No problem....
    Cool bro. I'm tight at the moment. I hope the buses are running. The green line luas is nearby too.Cannot afford a taxi either.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement