Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription Box Idea

Options
  • 27-04-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey,

I've seen how well wet shave club and other shaving subscription boxes are doing in the U.S. Can't find any here in Ireland. Do you think there would be people subscribe to a wet shave razor and creams and such every month? Just an idea at the moment :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You are asking a general group of people about a specific niche product. Probably better to ask people who would specifically buy the products currently from USA and if they know of Irish companies doing it or would buy off them.

Perhaps in the Gentlemans lounge

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1136&order=desc

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ciangk

Axwell wrote: »
    You are asking a general group of people about a specific niche product. Probably better to ask people who would specifically buy the products currently from USA and if they know of Irish companies doing it or would buy off them.

Perhaps in the Gentlemans lounge

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

just to say that the current trend is to have a beard rather then shave. Perhaps a better idea or an other product to consider along side is mid range and high end beard grooming products. look up Beardology for info...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ciangk

just to say that the current trend is to have a beard rather then shave. Perhaps a better idea or an other product to consider along side is mid range and high end beard grooming products. look up Beardology for info...

Ya but every second lad is clean shaven...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

Actually beards are now apparently 'over' and a bit yawn. Stubble or clean shaven seems to be back in :)

• Advertisement

Another of those mail order businesses doing very well in the US is a Meat delivery club. Every month a selection box of cured meats. A few guys were on shark tank a couple months ago getting investment. Hundreds of thousands in sales already after a couple of years if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭adrianw

There is a great website called shaving.ie which i think takes care of all your shaving needs. Don't think there is a subscription section but i'm sure it could be added / would have been added if the need arose.

Advertisement