Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King of the Ring 2015

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

TOPDAWG2.0 wrote: »
    Austin 3:16 that victory speech was not.

that one is remembered word for word 19 years later. It's not even 19 minutes since Barrett's and I've forgotten it already :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

A fun show

CDuT3s4UEAANYS9.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Sheamus is on the ball these days:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Have to say that while it wasn't sensational, I enjoyed KOTR more than I did Extreme Rules. Not a bad way to spend a free hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

When it came down to Adrian Neville vs. Wade Barrett I was pretty happy with how it ended.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Was away so I'm just starting to watch this now, have Sheamus vs. Neville on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I was surprised that Dolph Ziggler didn't just cost Sheamus the match on Monday Night Raw.

Advertisement