Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadstone Hall ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lune

What college are you planning on attending?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rimanana

Lune wrote: »
    What college are you planning on attending?

DIT hopefully! Have you applied too?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lune

Rimanana wrote: »
    DIT hopefully! Have you applied too?

Not yet but I'm considering, it's hard to find any info or reviews of Broadstone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 elliexam

Hi, I've applied to Broadstone accommodation for Sept 2015 and I'm wondering if any past residents can tell me what it's like in regards to strictness/gatherings/overnight guests?

Thanks!

I'm moving in to Broadstone on the 1st of September and I'm wondering about the same things...there doesn't seem to be much about it anywhere!

elliexam wrote: »
    I'm moving in to Broadstone on the 1st of September and I'm wondering about the same things...there doesn't seem to be much about it anywhere!

I'm moving in on the 7th! Hopefully see you then :)

• Advertisement

I'm moving in on the 7th! Hopefully see you then :)

do you know what apartment number you got? I'm in 8... I don't know anyone else moving there! :(

elliexam wrote: »
    do you know what apartment number you got? I'm in 8... I don't know anyone else moving there! :(

No way! I'm in 8 too!

No way! I'm in 8 too!

Haha aw cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

As far as I know the Broadstone place is brand new, and if so, you wil be among the first occupants.

As far as I know the Broadstone place is brand new, and if so, you wil be among the first occupants.

It's been around for a few years actually, I managed to find a guy who lived there 2 years ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭overshoot

Been around 10 years at least. Cant be far of 15. Altho that makes it newer than most places in Dublin.

If ye have people over late at night you'll need to be quiet after 11 unless things have changed!!

overshoot wrote: »
    Been around 10 years at least. Cant be far of 15. Altho that makes it newer than most places in Dublin.

If ye have people over late at night you'll need to be quiet after 11 unless things have changed!!

Is it bad for that? Did you ever have anyone stay over?

Is it bad for that? Did you ever have anyone stay over?

I never lived there :v but did stay over.
    If the same caretaker is there, full on parties probably will be broken up at some stage. A few people over are grand. But mcgowans is a decent late spot just across the road for when it happens. Also comiskeys on the corner do an excellent pint of beamish... Was less than 4e too!
    Buses stop outside also gets you to Stephens green/harcourt st o'connell st etc

Sounds pretty decent! Thanks for the heads up :)

Sounds pretty decent! Thanks for the heads up :)

Good spot for first year, central and Bolton st on your door step. Get a bike and ul soon realise Dublin is tiny... (or use the Dublin bike scheme). Enjoy and be good :v

Advertisement