Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin room Pearse Street, 12 months from end of May

Options
  • 28-04-2015 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi there, I've got a twin room available from May 21st just off Pearse St for two people sharing, less then a minute walk from TCD campus. 12 month lease. Ideal location, v. quiet. Rent is 392 euro each. Flat has 2 bedrooms, one single (which I'm in) and the twin. Shared bathroom and kitchen/living room. Students only.

I'm graduating myself and working in the city for the year. I'd like to get people ASAP. Message me if interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If you are seeking 'students only'- restructuring your rental period to match/meet college terms- and perhaps renting the room separately over the summer months- would probably be easier (and financially more lucrative). Very few students would be seeking new accommodation and the end of April/beginning of May- whereas come August/September- you will have a stampede of interested people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement