Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crime city .

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

None of them random attack a so what tells me is that if you're involved in crime you're going to bring crime to your doorstep.

If you posted a heap of random attacks then I'd be worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Status Offline

None of them random attack a so what tells me is that if you're involved in crime you're going to bring crime to your doorstep.

If you posted a heap of random attacks then I'd be worried.
    If you think these guys don't attack people not involved with crime, then you really are naive. These guys and their behaviour put everyone at risk . It's blind luck that innocent people haven't been hurt yet or that there hasn't been a case of mistaken identity. The longer they're allowed to get away with their crap, the higher the risk to the general population. Just cause something hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean it never will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

Its no different to any of the big towns in Munster now or Ireland for that matter - pick up the paper every Tuesday in Clare and the same names appear in it week after week.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

If you think these guys don't attack people not involved with crime, then you really are naive. These guys and their behaviour put everyone at risk . It's blind luck that innocent people haven't been hurt yet or that there hasn't been a case of mistaken identity. The longer they're allowed to get away with their crap, the higher the risk to the general population. Just cause something hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean it never will.
    I commented on those specific examples. Nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

we have come to the conclusion in another thread that its the mexicans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

Stupid name for a thread. Waterford has no more or less a problem with crime than anywhere else of a comparable size in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

BBM77 wrote: »
    Stupid name for a thread. Waterford has no more or less a problem with crime than anywhere else of a comparable size in Ireland.

probably

Advertisement